So you’ve taken the initiative, and decided to work with the dedicated and talented Inspry team! Here’s how we get started:
- Set up a discovery meeting and consult with you on sitemap development
- Send out site and logo questionnaires to you for us to better understand your brand goals and expectations
- Schedule an official kickoff call (or email) to get the project started, once we’ve established and agreed on our objectives
How will we build it, you ask?
- We build sites using the WordPress Content management system (CMS). This platform allows administrators to edit, delete, and modify static pages, blog posts, press releases, home page images and text, FAQs, documents, users, videos and images via the backend administration.
- We also use Visual Composer, Elementor, or Beaver Builder visual design interfaces to make it easy for the client to visually edit all site content without programming knowledge.
- Since our sites are built on the WordPress platform, it allows for modular development and adding new features or functions at an affordable rate in the future.
After we develop the site structure and mapping for both a logical user and search engine workflow, we make sure your site looks and works great. Here’s what we give you:
- A clean and easy-to-use layout and navigation with a clean, elegant design
- Customized template design based on the Bootstrap framework that is both inviting for the end user and complements the luxurious, yet simple branding
- Homepage hero image/slider design, and single marketing / brand objective development with client
- Header design incorporating your company logo, call to action for free consultation link, phone number, email address and main menu
- Site footer with social media icons, quick links, contact information, and newsletter signup (with MailChimp integration)
- Placement of client branding-related images and graphics for brand awareness
- Calls to action (CTA’s) implemented on every applicable page, and conversion marketing specifics
- Form collection using Contact Form 7 / Ninja Forms for potential customers, employees, etc
We make sure your site is the fastest and most consistent across all devices and browsers that it can be. Here’s what we do for you:
- Create a fully responsive website, tested and ready for a variety of both Android and Apple-based tablets and mobile phones as well as traditional desktop and laptop computers. Auto-detection based on resolution, covering all devices.
- Develop support and debug for all modern browsers including Internet Explorer 11+, Edge, FireFox, Chrome, and Safari 4+.
- Image and PDF Optimization across all site assets for the fastest page load speed.
- Setup Page Cache, Minify JS, Minify CSS and browse caching along with Gzip compression for fast speed loading and server resource efficiency.
- Provide search functionality across all content titles and descriptive text.
- Security hardening via .htaccess server configuration and permission lockdowns.
- HTTPS / SSL Certificate configuration and enforcement.
- Implement hidden WordPress login link for security and professional appearance using Protect My Admin.
- Anti-spam configuration as required by site comments, users and public interaction.
- Daily Backup configuration and scheduling within hosting environment or plugin.
- Site testing including all contact forms, call to actions, links and functions.
Even if your site looks great, if it’s not ranking well in search results, it’s not working for you. At Inspry, we make sure your site incorporates standard SEO practices and ranks well with google. Here’s what we do:
- Setup search engine optimization architect including ‘pretty URLs’, home page meta title, global meta title (for all other pages), global meta description, and a sitemap.
- Yoast SEO installation and basic configuration including social media cards and organizational meta information.
- Google Analytics installation and setup for tracking user statistics and web traffic including unique visitors.
- Google Webmaster Tools installation and configuration for search engine health, crawling, and shared data with Google Analytics.
- Redirection of previous website links (as deemed necessary and relevant based on any significant historical analytics data).
After we get your initial feedback, and make any necessary revisions (and hopefully get a glowing site approval), we prepare the site for launch with final security hardening, performance, and usability checks.
Post launch, we provide a 2hr client training session where we explain how to navigate the back end of the site, and make any updates to site content, enabling you, the client, to be in charge of your site moving forward.
Baseline Website Package Starting at
With Inspry, you get all this for one great price:
- Initial Discovery & Consultation
- Platform/Software Development
- User friendly UI/Site Design & Customization
- Site/Speed Optimization
- SEO Configuration
- Site Launch & Additional Security/Functionality Checks
- Post Launch Backend Training
*Pricing may change based on discovery process or additional feature requests / requirements.Let's work together!