- One website is included in this scope. A website is specified as one domain or one subdomain with one content management installation.
- The scope includes the design and implementation of up to 12 unique website pages, excluding individual posts or custom post types.
- Additional website pages are available at $175.00 / page excluding custom functionality.
- Each website page will have a maximum of 800 words and 10 images per page.
- Inspry will import up to 25 posts from an existing website built on WordPress. Posts or blogs from other software platforms may require additional billable time.
- Inspry will import a global meta title and meta description and/or import a homepage meta title and description that is provided by the client. Any additional SEO-related requests or imported SEO content data will be subject to an additional fee.
- Inspry will implement up to 10 new blog posts.
- Up to 25 301 redirects are included. Any additional redirects may require additional billable time.
- Content provided in non-digital formats may require additional billable time.
- Content provided outside of chosen project management system or Google Drive project folder may require additional billable time.
- All themes recommended by Inspry will support the Elementor, Beaver Builder or the WPBakery Page Builder. If the Client wishes to choose a theme outside of Inspry recommendations, additional billable time will apply.
- Images provided below 1800px in width may become pixelated. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide all images at a minimum of 1800px wide in JPG or PNG format to ensure maximum quality.
- Image filenames should reflect the preferred alt tag name, otherwise additional billable time will apply. Any decorative images like icons, background images, etc. will not have alt tags since they are not readable.
- Accurate and acceptable text and image content production will be the responsibility of the Client whereas uploading and integrating content within the design will be the responsibility of Inspry.
- The Client will provide timely responses (72 hours) and feedback for revisions and approval requests. Content will be provided within a timely manner or the turnaround time will be modified appropriately.
- Two (2) rounds of revisions to the selected design are included in the estimated hours; thereafter any changes will require billable time. A round of revision is considered a list of comments or requests provided by the Client whether this is through email or the chosen project management system.
- Costs are based on the project as specified. If during the course of the project, additional components / design features are desired, estimates will be provided related to these enhancements as a scope change document.
- Significant changes to the design after the Client approval will be considered a change order and a supplemental fee may be incurred.
- After the Client’s final approval for website launch, Inspry is not responsible for typos or content errors. Edits for such errors will incur additional billable time.
- Includes one MySQL database designated only for the content management system chosen for the project.
- Development and staging website hosting will be provided by Inspry.
- Data migration must be provided digitally in Word, Excel or email format unless otherwise specified.
- Inspry will make the Client aware during the project if any licensing or other third party agreements or fees are required or recommended post-launch.
- Unless noted above, all additional content changes, development modifications, and website scope change requests are billed at the standard rate of $100 / hr.
- Website or email hosting for the production website domain.
- Domain Name Registration fees.
- Search engine listings guarantees for the site.
- Paid web fonts, photography or illustrations licenses.
- PPC campaigns, keyword research, press releases, or other unstated lead generation or SEO techniques.
- External file, database system, meta linking, and API integration.
- E-Commerce functionality.
- Custom functionality.
- Software or media licensing, support, or subscriptions associated with third party services.
- Payment gateway or payment transaction fees.
- Privacy and Accessibility Compliance Laws and Liability.
Commercial Services and Software Licenses
Inspry pays for and maintains developer licenses for several commercial services and plugins that are utilized for website builds, including but not limited to custom font delivery, payment processing, custom fields, custom web forms, and other website functionalities. While Inspry fully expects to continue renewing developer licenses for the foreseeable future, Inspry reserves the right to discontinue payment of any such licenses at anytime without warning. At that time, the Client will need to purchase individual licenses for those services or plugins on their website. Website services by Inspry do not include software licenses and are only provided as a courtesy to the Client and do not obligate or hold Inspry liable for any payments or loss of service related to the removal or unavailability of such licenses.
Inspry will provide finished work to the Client in the form of php, js, css, psd, jpg, png, gif, sql, and html files. General public use licensing is given to the Client and is not intended for resale. These files are partially based on a non-exclusive code base created and maintained by Inspry and in some cases existing code was used to help create the deliverables. Such code and other underlying technologies do not become the property of the Client. In addition, the deliverables may depend on code, objects, and other third party utilities that are the property of their respective owners. No rights to these dependencies is expressed or implied. All content, media, and concepts created by Inspry are property of Inspry. Additionally, original artwork, concepts, etc. continue to be property of Inspry – even after final payment. Only the completed site content is transferred to the Client.
Point of Contact and Training
Inspry will require one point of contact for the duration of the project. Inspry requires this person be available to answer questions arising from the project within 72 hrs. on workdays (subject to reasonable exceptions), and to have authority to make final project decisions. This point of contact is required to participate in project meetings. Training is included in scope, but must be scheduled to a day and time within 10 business days of the website launch, otherwise such training service will be forfeited without further compensation to the Client.
Inspry retains the rights to subcontract any or all portions of the contract including independent developers, designers and third party software.
Inspry will provide patches and bug fixes for any software-related bugs or issues included in the scope of this contract within the grace period of no more than 30 days following the date of the website launch. All fixes outside of the project scope or after the grace period are the responsibility of the client unless a separate Inspry maintenance plans exists and is active for the website.
The Client shall be responsible for: (a) the accuracy and adequacy of information and data furnished for processing; and (b) any use made by the Client of the output of the software or any reliance thereon. The Client shall also be responsible for the continued operation and maintenance of the computer equipment and third-party software used with the software, and shall comply with all operational, environmental and maintenance recommendations and requirements of the applicable licensors, vendors and manufacturers. The Client agrees that any liability of Inspry relating to this agreement and the services performed shall be limited to the amount of fees actually received by Inspry from the Client under this agreement regarding the services in question. In no event shall Inspry be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, cover, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages; any damages based on injury to person or property; or any lost sales, profits or data, even if the Client is told that any such damages may occur. In addition, Inspry will strive to ensure that domain name registration and subsequent DNS propagation is effected in the shortest period of time. However, Inspry cannot be held liable for any delays that may accompany the registration of domains. Inspry cannot be responsible or liable for any DNS issues outside of the direct control of any Inspry-controlled server. Inspry is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may cause a client site to appear inaccessible when others can still access it. Inspry will ensure the previous site’s URLs are redirected to the most closely related URL on the new site, but Inspry will not be held responsible for a change in the Client’s search engine rankings due to the new site structure. Inspry is not held liable of any issues regarding content / software updates or security breaches after the 30-day warranty unless the Client has a separate website maintenance plan through Inspry. Inspry cannot be held liable by any change in scope or costs from modifications or alterations executed by third party services or vendors during the course of this project or therein after.
- 50% of the estimated design and development fees will be billed (due upon receipt) upon signed execution of this contract.
The remaining balance will be due on the day the site goes live and the project deployment phase is complete.
The client will be responsible for agreed upon changes in scope (additional revisions, additional elements, and scope changes) at the point of change. An invoice will be sent to reflect the revised project scope/cost.
- A “Project Cancellation Fee” of 50% of estimated project cost will be invoiced to the client in the event that the client does not want to complete the project after signed execution of the project agreement. A 2% monthly service charge will be added to all invoices that are over 30 days past due.
- In the event of a past due invoice, a “Project Freeze” will be implemented and files will not be released/ site will not go live until full payment is received.
Inspry and subcontractors retain the right to use the Client brand name and logo within its roster of clients. A link to the Client website/application website can be placed on these websites as a portfolio item.